Ordering Information, Return Policy-Yarn Nut Yarn Store
You can contact us by sending an email to Yarn@YarnNut.com
We are an online yarn store only. Warehouse is NOT open to the public!
Yarn Nut Yarn Store
6007 South Railroad Street
Burlington, WI 53105
As of 9/14/22 we are no longer doing special orders from yarn suppliers. We are selling only the items we have in stock at Yarn Nut.
- All prices on web site are in $USD
- All items are sold individually, not in packs, unless indicated in product title and description as sold in a set containing more than one item. If a pack photo is shown, it is strictly so you can see more of the colors in multi-colored yarn.
- Colors of actual items may vary slightly from colors shown on device screen due to differences in screen settings
- Sales tax will be charged on orders shipping to the state of Wisconsin only. (5.5%) Some Wisconsin Cities & Counties may charge additional tax..
- We may require a signature upon delivery depending on order contents.
- We provide tracking numbers and insurance on all orders
- Returns-Items must be returned within 30 days of order date. Items returned more than 30 days after order date are not eligible for return, refund or credit.
- Return Address: Yarn Nut, 6007 South Railroad Street, Burlington, WI 53105
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Only clean, unwound, unused yarn skeins with labels intact, not ripped or soiled will be eligible for return.
- We recommend getting and tracking number and/or insurance on returned packages as we cannot be responsible for returns that we do not receive.
- Items that are not in stock at YarnNut.com can be ordered as a special order. Place you order as usual. The items will be put on our inventory order list and ordered on our next stock order. Stock orders are usually placed every two weeks but could be done sooner or later than 2 weeks. Your credit card will be authorized at the time of the order. The credit card will not be charged until we place our stock order with the supplier. Special Orders Items can be cancelled until that inventory order is placed. Special Orders that are cancelled after our inventory order is placed with our supplier will be charged a 30% re-stock fee.
If you place an order that contains In Stock Items and Special Order items on the same order, your order will be held until all items are received from supplier and your order will be shipped all together. If you would like In Stock items shipped right away in a separate shipment, we will have to charge a shipping charge for that portion of the order. Just contact us via email @ Yarn@YarnNut.com and we will let you know what that shipping charge would be and you can decide if you want that separate shipment.
- Back ordered items may take 2-3 weeks to be ordered from the supplier depending on order volume. Payments for back ordered items must be charged within 7 days of order placement or they will expire. We will charge your credit card for back ordered items 7 days after the order is placed, even if the stock has not arrived. If you do not want your credit card or PayPal payment finalized, you must cancel the order before the 7 day period.
- Supplier Inventory changes rapidly and items on our web site may not be available at time order is placed. If we are unable to get a special order item in stock, a full refund will be issued. If a Special Order Item is cancelled by the customer before we place our inventory order with our supplier, a full refund will be issued.
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able to re-stock any yarn so be sure get the amount you need for the projects you have in mind.
- Ice Yarns does not use dye lot numbers.
- If there is a yarn you would like us to try and get in, please send the yarn info to Yarn@YarnNut.com and we will do our best get it into the store.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for whatever reason, without being liable for any damage or costs.
- Shipping charges that are incorrectly calculated online may be subject to additional costs. The customer will be notified and given the choice to pay the additional cost, or cancel the order.